Thank you everyone for your support over the years!
5. Keyword string: how to introduce myself like USA citizen
Leads to blog: How to Introduce Yourself to Americans – Lessons from the book Ketchup & Curry
Hit count: 4,500
Keyword string: when asked how did it.go
Leads to blog: “How did it go?” – Meanings & How to Answer
7. Note: the keyword search term “another way to say stay in the loop” put this Authentic Journeys blog at #1 in the snippet of the search results on March 28, 2020, but as of May 5, 2020, our blog has slipped to #5.
Hit count: 57,700
8. Keyword string: what hours do people eat in the us
Leads to blog: When do Americans Eat Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner?
(Note: The keyword string “lunch hours in the us” ranks #4 as of May 7, 2020)
Hit count: 250,000
Leads to blog: How to Respond if an American Client Thanks You (Added May 18, 2020)
10. SEO victory. This one is pretty amazing as our blog has beat so many ESL learning blogs!
Keyword string: “ways to ask about weekend”
See our blog: 13 Ways to Ask Americans About Their Weekend Plans
Hit count: 1,200
12. SEO victory. We are #2 here. Thank you to Andrea for her wonderful video tutorial!
Keyword string: “let’s put our head together to solve this problem”
See our blog: Putting Our Heads Together – Idioms at Work
Hit count: 1,150
Thank you everyone for reading our blog and linking to it to increase SEO credibility.
If you would like to do a link exchange, get in touch. Read more about SEO for Small Businesses.
July 2020 SEO updates