2013 was an exciting year. I met so many interesting and inspiring people, was able to learn more about Indian business, and saw the interiors of many, many Indian companies! The experience I am having is phenomenal! I am blessed, indeed. I am eager to share with you the happenings of 2013 with you! Thank you for sparing two minutes of your valuable time to see the slideshow below!
Authentic Journeys 2013 Chronicle of Experiences: Cross Culture Training Programs in Kerala, India
1. Our Authentic Journeys 2013 – Chronicled 1
2. New Employee Training Top Companies in Infopark, Kochi, India The enthusiasm for learning and trying out new concepts is endless while facilitating onboarding programs for fresh graduates and new employees just starting out their careers! Top two photos courtesy Shruthi K.
“Through your way of teaching and practical activities, we can quickly Improve our communication skills.” ~Saranya Sagadevan, UST Global
3. Leadership Development Custom tailored management and strategic team building seminars were held with IT experts from Contentment India, Cabot Solutions, Third Wave Business Systems, UST Global, and other reputable companies.
“Initiating a 3 hour client demo was a major outcome of this training. Confidence in the team and with clients has never been higher!”–CEO, Cabot Solutions
4. Understanding Americans Preparing skilled professionals from Microsoft, ThinkPalm, UST Global and other well-known companies to interact with American & Western colleagues and clients is the specialty of Authentic Journeys tailor made programs.
“Role plays allow us to practice small talk, client conversations, and perfecting our spoken English to be better understood by US and English speaking clients.”
“Using the right American English words and tones helped us to negotiate and convince our US counterparts easier. Thank you!” ~Team Lead, Infopark, Kochi
Holistic approach to cross-cultural communication
Learn Mother Tongue Influence (MTI) reduction skills!
“Learning the right sounds made it possible for me to have conversations with North American clients and also hold a 3-hour demo on my own!” ~Team Lead, Infopark
6. Tutor’s Training
“Delivery of the US culture and accent reduction modules absolutely exceeded our expectations. Every activity was different, yet had a clear purpose. It was a highly interactive and effective session.” -Biju Ramakrishnapillai, CEO, Tutorwaves
Tutorwaves is a startup company based in Kottayam that provides tutoring to school Students in the US. The training consisted of a thorough understanding of the US educational system as it relates to a modern-day student.
“The games we played to learn the differences between American And Indian English were the most interesting.” ~Dhanya
7. New Office!
Authentic Journeys is located in the Thapasya Building, Infopark.
Celebrating Onam with colleagues from the NRI-TBI start-ups.
The official business name in India is Authentic Journeys Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
8. Awesome Partner Recognized as an Awesome Partner by Green Pepper In the Community Authentic Journeys Chronicle 2013 – 8
9. Media Mentions I was honored to be interviewed in one of the most popular Malayalam magazines, Vanitha. Click here to read it in Malayalam and English.
10. New Website! March 2013 saw the release of the new and improved Authentic Journeys website! The creation and release was a combined effort of Kalpesh (Top Bracket Company), Preethi, and I who worked tirelessly through many edits and bugs to get it just right. Click here to see the video of the release or if viewing this on SlideShare, go to the last slide to see the video! Visit www.authenticjourneys.info today!
11. Working Together
Sufi’s creativity has been instrumental in delivering high quality:
Website copy for Indian companies working with Americans
Language training exercise materials
Edits for the Authentic Journeys blog and related materials
Sam’s experience teaching English in Italy and working in India brought a richness to facilitations. Sam joined me in planning and facilitating several management coaching sessions with middle management IT professionals in Infopark. Thank you, Sam!
Contentment India, AC Training Aacademy and GD360 are other important partners in delivering high quality training and management coaching services. Because tag-teaming is fun!
12. Selected Client List
These are some of the companies that have participated in services through Authentic Journeys in 2013.
AC Training Aacademy, Contentment India, Cabot Technology Solutions, Ernst & Young (EY GSS), Microsoft, Rajagiri College, ThinkPalm Technologies, Third Wave Business Solutions, Tutorwaves, UST Global, and Xcova.
(Business names and logos on this slide and in this slideshow have been used with permission.)
Without You None of This is Possible!
13. The Promise of a Wonderful 2014 Wishing you health, happiness, and prosperity in 2014! Let us make it unforgettable!
Find your ideal program in just a few clicks.
Select Industry > Learning Level > Skill, to see 1-3 suggested programs.