Questions tackled in the video below include:
- How will immigration policy change depending on the upcoming US election (this conversation took place before the 2016 US election)?
- What additional fees will be applied to H1B, L1A, and L1B visas? How will this US visa hike impact offshoring and outsourcing travel needs from India to the US?
- How does the US visa policy effect Indian IT outsourcing?
- Will the US ever allow visa on arrival or visa waiver for Indians coming to the US?
- What is the current state of the EB-5 visa program?
- What are two things to make the visa processing easier?
- What are some tips for first time visa applicants?
If you are interested to know more about GLeaps, visit their website. Or come to an event in Delhi in late November 2016 to learn how to pave your own roadway to doing business with Americans. See the flyer below for more information.
How much does it cost for a US work visa?
How Indians classify expat life
Culture orientation for coming to the US as an expat