Chris Sufi, Yolanda Owens and Preethi Paul, who are featured in the 2014- 2015 Chronicle, are three of the talented and passionate women who have been helping Authentic Journeys over the years.
Featured Team Members:
Chris Sufi has been instrumental in delivering high quality:
- Website copy for Indian companies working with Americans
- Language training exercise materials
- Edits for the Authentic Journeys' blog and related materials
Yolanda Owens (via Career Sensei) provides expertise on:
- US recruitment best practices
- US cultural-specific interview and resume building
- Career guidance for International Students in the U.S.A.
Preethi Paul tailors:
- Targeted U.S.A. website and marketing copy
- Attractive and user friendly graphic design templates for brochures and websites
Are you interested in working with Authentic Journeys?
Authentic Journeys works with highly qualified global professionals on short term projects via a consultant model. Consultants may be interns on college assignment or paid professionals bought on board for a specific, short-term project. If you want to get on board, send us your targeted pitch today.
To learn more about Authentic Journeys programs and approach, browse our website.