- Almost 88% of people from India in the U.S.A. are recent arrivals.
- 70% of Indian-Americans have college degrees.
- South Asian Indians belong to one of 7 different religions or spiritual paths.
- $88,000 is the median average income of Indian-American families in America.
- 65% of people from India identify with the Democratic party.
To view this article on the web, click here.
Indians of Influence in the US:
Punit Renjen: CEO of Deloitte
Sundar Pichai: CEO of Google
Indra Nooyi: CEO of PepsiCo.