Reading concepts is not always as helpful as seeing people act it out! If you are preparing for client facing interviews with your US or UK clients, the videos in this post will help you to gain confidence for your next interview or in-person client meeting.
1. How to answer the question, "Tell me about yourself."
2. "Tell me about yourself." Do's and Don'ts from Capella University.
3. If you ever wondered, "How do talk about my greatest weakness?" this video will shed some light on that.
4. More do's and don'ts on how to answer "What is your greatest weakness?"
5. How to answer, "Do you prefer to work alone or with others?"
6. "How well do you work without supervision?"
7. Asking questions of your own based on your research will set you apart.
Don't forget to do this before the interview ends! (Tips on how to close the interview.)
To attend an in-person group or individual session to prepare for your next interview, contact Jennifer Kumar here.
Career Coaching for NRIs in the USA
Challenges of hiring NRIs in India
Why did you leave your last employer? Why did you change jobs?
Networked blogs link: http://nblo.gs/YwJIq