- For companies looking to purchase these videos, contact Jennifer Kumar.
- The videos listed below can be purchased for use in classroom training as well as in online modules.
- The videos on this page can also serve as templates. For companies looking to have a video library for their US cultural training programs, view the templates below, and contact Jennifer Kumar with your exact requirements for further details.
There are also slideshow audio podcast templates available by clicking here.
Videos in this post include (Click on the title to be directed to the video):
- Importance of Thanksgiving in American Culture
- Why are Native Americans called Indians?
- What does "Happy Holidays" mean?
- Grocery Store Greetings – What to Expect in a Checkout Line
- Idiom Lesson- Black Ice
- Idiom Lesson - Midnight Snack
- L and R Pronunciation in American English
- TH Pronunciation in American English
Contact Jennifer Kumar for more information on helping your company or team with cross-cultural training videos. Another set of templates/tutorials is located at this link (click here).