- The importance of time
- Proper dress codes
- Respect for the office space
- Appropriate Language
- Unacceptable and acceptable topics for small talk
- What do you notice about American workplace values and work culture by watching this video?
- Is there anything new or different that you did not expect in the video?
- What are the similarities and differences between the US expectations and your culture’s expectation at work?
Feel free to leave your thoughts and feedback in the comments section of this blog, below.
See part 2 | See part 3
If you’d like to arrange for a fun and interactive two or three day training for your employees in India on American work culture, values and interactions to help your employees relate better with their US counterparts, contact Jennifer Kumar.
Thank you for reading.
Tips for Small Talk with Americans
Taking Initiative with American Counterparts
Fine Tune Your E-mail Writing Skills
Networked blogs link: http://networkedblogs.com/KrHLB